William E. Alison, Jr., MD
"I strive to understand the desires and concerns of each patient. Then I explain the options available to accomplish their goals. We really become partners in achieving the best result that meets their expectations."
-- Dr. Bill Alison, Jr.
- Undergraduate: B.S., Summa cum laude
- Washington & Lee University, Lexington, Virginia
- Medical school: University of Alabama in Birmingham
- Surgery residency: Tulane University, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Plastic Surgery residency: Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee
- Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- American Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Alabama Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- UAB School of Medicine,
- Clinical Instructor of Plastic Surgery, Huntsville Campus
- Phi Beta Kappa Scholastic Honorary
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honorary
Dr. Alison enjoys art, sports, fox hunting, family gatherings, and coaching youth sports. He and his wife, Christy, are the proud parents of Evans, Luke and twins Mary Ellis and Madelyn. They are very involved in both their neighborhood and surrounding community.