William E. Alison, Jr., MD
-Dr. Bill Alison, Jr.
- Undergraduate: B.S., Summa cum laude
- Washington & Lee University, Lexington, Virginia
- Medical school: University of Alabama in Birmingham
- Surgery residency: Tulane University, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Burn Research: Shriners' Burn Institute, Galveston, Texas
- Plastic Surgery residency: Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee
- Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- American Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Alabama Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- Phi Beta Kappa Scholastic Honorary
Dr. Alison enjoys art, sports, quail hunting, family gatherings, and coaching youth sports. He and his wife, Christy, are the proud parents of Evans, Luke and twins Mary Ellis and Madelyn. They are very involved in both their neighborhood and surrounding community.